Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

I am the Poem of Earth


I am the drop of rain,
Falling to you from heavenly sky,
Making your fields flourish,
And your water bodies mobile!

I am sent for greening up the grass,
And to revitalize the blowing winds,
Also to retain the vigor of seeds,
 And the products of the flowers!

I fall in the laps of ocean into oysters,
And to metamorphose into the pretty pearls,
I vanish the pall from farmer’s lives,
Offering them a rejoice and serene life!

I calm down the heat of the lands,
Lovers romance in the presence of mine,
I quench the thirst of the thirsty,
Healing the earthly beings is the duty of mine!

I down pour to splash the famine,
Dirt and dust from the globe,
To provide opulence joy to the Whole Biosphere!

-       Sibtain Kadri
 (Please Note: Copyright is with the Hitavada, Nagpur. Plagiarism shall be punished)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Discover NDHU: A Symphony of Academic Excellence and Natural Splendor Kadri Mohammad Sibtain Department of Education and Human...